Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My departure for... COLORADO!!!!

So, I've been busy busy busy since the recital. so quick catchup time!!! 1) my long-distance BFF, Alondra (who lives in Montana), came to visit! 2) Audrey got into Encore (competition team, I missed the tryouts cuz she hid my signup paper so I couldn't tryout, and I am ENRAGED)!!! 3) Got accepted in the Idyllwild Summer Advanced Arts Academy!!! ...Just one problem... I need 3,000 dollars by the end of the year. I AM FREAKING OUT!!! THE BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY OF MY LIFE IS ON THE TIPS OF MY FINGERS!!!

I leave for Colorado 4:00 Am... TOMORROW!! So I won't post for a little while. 4 weeks to be exact.

I know, thats a long time, but we will be stopping at other places too! I got to go to bed now. Seeya in...



4 WEEKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment